Friday, May 4, 2012

Let him run wild

his imagination, that is. . .
Now I wonder if YOU have that Beach Boys song in your head like I do. . . let him run wild, he don't care, let him run, let him run wild,  he'll find out, let him run . . . . You're welcome.

It's true about this being the age of pretend play.  In a single week, Xavier. . .
was inspired by his new sunglasses to become a
 downhill skier
by adding cardboard skis and PVC poles.

There has been a lot of restaurant play around here lately.
He's quite the chef.  Last night, he fixed me a special birthday dinner-
complete with YeeHa's and the
 King's Mighty Special Make You Strong Dessert.


I don't quite remember how it got started, but Captain Xavier
ordered proper naval clothes (WHITE!).  Luckily, I was able to
 comply.  Here he is about to climb aboard his ship (complete
with porthole and nautical flags).

No comments:

Post a Comment